Wooden Stacking Tower with Wooden Number Blocks - Wooden Stacking Sorting Game Math Toys - Stacking Wooden Blocks Tower Family Games for Kids and Adults
Fine wooden stacking tower with a total of 54 fine beechwood number blocks. The aim of the game is to build a tower (3X18 layers) then dismantle it one by one without causing the tower to topple over in the process. The blocks can be played in many variations of games with numbers, such as one player choosing odd numbers and the other even numbers; for young children, use the wooden blocks to learn numbers and counting or simple maths game; also the wooden blocks can be used to play a dominoes game.
- EDUCATIONAL: Improve kid's eye-hand coordination and balance ability, boosting their IQ
- NATURAL MATERIAL: Our stacking blocks are made with natural hardwood, have no smell, are non-toxic, safe for you to play with.
- INTERACTIVE: Largely enhance the parent-child relationship through playing the game together.Perfect for party and family time.
- WARNING: Package includes 54pcs woodblocks. Simple and uncomplicated classic game - suitable for age 5+.
- STACK & BALANCE: Players take turns rolling the dice and stacking blocks on the topper. The one who broke the balance lost the game.
- Material: wood
- Color: wood color
- Gross weight: 300g
- Size: 18*5.5*5.5cm
- Accessories include: 54pcs small wood blocks,4pcs dice
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Not suitable for children under 36 months.
To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- 1 inch=2.45cm,1cm=0.393inch
- Please allow 1 cm error due to manual measurement.
- Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Make sure you do not mind before you bid. Thanks for understanding.
- 1set Stack Game