Electric Liquid Transfer Pump
Do you travel a lot and often run out of gas? or do you need to gas up your generator? this tool will help you.
This electric Liquid Transfer Pump will help you transfer liquid from one container to another. You avoid manual siphoning which will allow you to have a better transfer of the liquid.
Transfer Liquids Fast and Easily!
Now you can quickly and easily transfer gas, water, oil and more! Just secure the hands-free clip and switch it on to transfer. It even has a convenient sensor mechanism that stops pumping and beeps when it detects a full tank! Spills during refills are a thing of the past!
This automatic pump is high-powered and is portable and lightweight. You can pump 10 quarts of liquid per minute. Just switch on to start transferring liquid from one receptacle to another. You can easily empty containers with the Liquid Transfer Pump.
The pump is the automatic, cordless powered, liquid transfer pump that easily lets you move liquids! It takes the hassle out of filling gas tanks, refilling windshield fluid and so much more. And no more spillovers!
Just dip the end into the water and press the on switch, and this remarkable lightweight siphon pump will draw the liquid through the pipe and pump it out of the hose.
- This electric pump helps you transfer liquids safely and easily.
- Made of quality materials, good toughness, sturdy, and durable to use.
- It is suitable for water, oil, diesel, and other non-corrosive liquids.
- It comes with a hanging hole for convenient storage.
- It can be used to empty fish tanks, drain pools, clean flooded basements, etc.
How to operate:
- First, twist off the lid to open the battery cover.
- Insert 2 D batteries (not included) and twist back the cover.
- Next, insert the suction pipe into the supply (sending) container.
- Place the other end of the pipe to the receiving container to transfer liquid.
- Then press the button.
- Press the button again if you want to stop transferring liquid.
- When finished, keep the pump upright
- Lift the handle above the pump mechanism to drain any liquid back into the original container.
- Do not lay the pump down until all liquid has been drained from the tube and pump.
- Run water through the pump after using it with another liquid.
- This will rinse the interior and extend the life of the pump.
1*Electric Liquid Transfer Pump